AN UPDATE ON ALL THINGS COVID
Following many updates to the UK’s restrictions in response to the pandemic, here is what to expect during your visit to The Waterfront this December.
Whilst things continue to evolve on a national level, the hospitality sector has not had any additional guidelines put in place at the time of publishing. We have understandably had many questions, and hope this post will answer any questions you may have.
CHRISTMAS PARTY NIGHTS & NEW YEARS EVE
- All of our ticketed Christmas party nights and New Years Eve party are going ahead as planned unless government restrictions change in the meantime.
- We encourage you to practice good health and safety whilst attending, with regular hand sanitising and cleaning and encouraging the use of face masks if you choose to, for both customers and staff. Face masks are not mandatory and you will not be asked to wear a mask in the venue.
- No vaccine passports are currently necessary, but we do encourage you to get vaccinated and keep records up to date to be prepared for changes to these regulations.
- No refunds can be given for cancellations or no shows, unless we are forced to cancel the event due to changing laws.
- We look forward to welcoming you for your festive celebrations, and ask all attendees to be respectful to other guests who may have different boundaries to you.
- All privately booked events in Sallys venue are going ahead as planned at time of publishing.
MAIN RESTAURANT & BAR
- No additional restrictions have been introduced in our main restaurant and bar.
- Face masks are not mandatory, but we support any customers that choose to wear a mask at the venue. Likewise, customers who choose not to wear a mask will not be asked to wear a face covering unless there are drastic changes to the laws and advice. You will also see some staff opt to wear a mask, whilst others won’t. This policy will be reviewed as the situation evolves.
- Tables of any size are still permitted, so all larger group bookings are still going ahead.
- Any Christmas meal deposits can not be refunded in the event of cancellation or no shows, unless The Waterfront has to cancel for any reason.
- Hand sanitiser is still available at the entrance, and we encourage regular hand washing and social distancing where possible.
- All tables remain sensibly spaced where possible, to avoid close contact.
We thank you all for your support, and all hope for no major changes this December. We are so pleased to be back properly celebrating this festive period with you all, and hope and intend to deliver everything we have planned for this winter. Our Christmas parties are all sold out, and our New Years Party has tickets available NOW, so please come on down!
Merry Christmas to you all!