WE ARE COMING BACK!
After a few months of darkness, we are so happy to announce The Waterfront will officially be reopening on Saturday 4th July, following the latest government announcements. Having evaluated the guidelines and our venue, we feel we can operate safely again, given our spacious inside and outside areas.
With this new start come some new changes and guidelines we will be requesting everyone to kindly follow to ensure the health and safety of both our staff and customers.
* We will have a gradual re-opening, and will only be open Friday-Sunday initially. This will be reviewed weekly.
* We will be operating table service only, and have also installed protective screens at the bar. You will not be able to stand or get served at the bar.
* We are maintaining a 2m distance between tables, despite the recent reduction, as a further precaution
* All customers will be asked to sanitize their hands on arrival, and we encourage the use of masks at any time you need to move around. Staff will be wearing masks for all table service.
* We will be serving food and drinks, with a reduced menu. To come for food, drinks or both you will need to book a table to avoid disappointment. Table space will be more limited. For the first time, you can also book an outside table.
* Each party will be required to leave contact details for 1 member per household, so that we can comply with the governments’ track and trace system.
* Depending on demand, you may have a set time slot that you have your table for, this will be confirmed for you before you are seated.
* All tables and chairs will be sprayed with anti-bacterial and wiped with disposable paper after every use.
* Toilet checks and cleans will be increased.
* We can only take parties of up to 6 persons currently, from a maximum of two households. We can not move or extend tables.
* Disposable cups will be used in outdoor areas.
* Contactless and card payments are preferred, but we are still accepting cash.
* We ask for your help so that we can keep everyone safe. Please be respectful of other customers and staff and maintain 2m distance. Ensure children remain seated at all times.
* Please be patient and kind. This will be a period of adjustment for our staff aswell as yourselves, and we want them to feel safe.
Any person that attends the venue and does not respect our staff or new procedures will be asked to leave.
You can call to book from Monday 29th June on 01255 507905, between 9am-7pm. Please leave a message if you don’t receive an answer. We are also accepting bookings via the website, email and Facebook message. Our new menu will appear on the website over the weekend.
Our opening times:
Monday-Thursday – CLOSED
Friday – 10am-10pm (Food 12-3 / 6-9pm)
Saturday – 10am-10pm (Food 12-9pm)
Sunday – 10am-8pm (Food 12-7pm)
We have used this time to make some great updates too, with new seating areas outside improving the terrace area, the bar floor has been completely sanded and revarnished, as well as other essential decoration and maintenance. Our kitchen has also been fully deep cleaned, and the extraction vents given a professional clean.
We are excited to get started, and look forward to welcoming you all back!